Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I'm Reading Lately

So, I had a conference paper due yesterday. And with all that has been going on for me lately, I was working on it up until almost the last minute (it was due at Midnight, and I submitted it at 9:39 pm). As a result, this week's letter is really just a collection of things I've been reading lately that have me thinking.





This is actually a re-read, but I have fallen off the Getting Things Done wagon, so I'm revisiting this book. Just look at the subtitle to get a feel for why I'm reading it.







The Arena Flowers Twitter Feed - An Explanation is also on my radar. If you aren't aware of what they're doing on Twitter, go look now. They truly understand social media, and everybody out there who does library marketing should pay attention to what Arena Flowers is doing.



Resiliency, Risk, and a Good Compass: Tools for the Coming Chaos is something I've known about for a while, but it came up recently while I was working on an article. I need to revisit Joi Ito's rules of innovation more often.

Okay, that's it from me for now. Back with more about ACRL next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment