Don't have a new guest post to publish this week. As usual, that means me asking if you have something you want to see on the blog or write for the blog... if so, get in touch.
In the meantime, though, I thought I'd remind you all of some of the most popular guest posts I've published:
- In June of this year, I published a post by Lindsay Harmon. Her post gives great advice on solo librarianship.
- Tara Kressler's guest post, published in April, outlines her perspective about managing branch libraries.
- Alison Aldrich wrote about medical librarianship.
- Anyone with an upcoming interview should reread Joe Hardenbrook's post about "Interview Red Flags."
- And the most popular post in the history of my blog (so far) is Eric S. Riley's, "Ten Things I Didn't Learn in Library School."
There are 41 other guest posts on a variety of topics, but please let me know if there's some topic you'd like to see covered - for the first time, or again.
I would be grateful to see a post like "Ten Things I Didn't Learn in Library School" that is specific to academic libraries. Please consider it!ReplyDelete
Love that idea. I'll try to get to it soon.Delete
Fantastic. And thanks for opening this up to your readership!Delete