Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Be Back Soon

This hiatus has gone on much longer than I expected. Initially, I was working on a book - which is, admittedly, still in process - and told myself I'd be better able to concentrate if I put the blog on hold. The idea was that I'd have even more writing time, that I'd use that extra writing time to write the book. And that step may have helped if not for other things that came up (two separate medical things about which I plan to write blog posts in the future), and now I just want to get back into the groove of writing this blog again. I still need to work with my co-author for the book and figure out a new schedule to send to our oh-so-patient editor, but I miss LtaYL.

So, in the interests of getting things back up and running, here's a few things I'm hoping you'll help with:
  1. If you sent me a draft at some point, let me know if you're still interested in having me publish it? If I don't hear from you, I'll reach out.
  2. Same goes for anyone who reached out to me about possibly writing for LtaYL, or if I reached out to you in the past, can you let me know if you're still up for it?
  3. I'm also open to suggestions and/or requests for topics you'd like to see me cover.
  4. And suggestions of people you'd like to see write guest posts? That would be greatly appreciated as well.

Anyway, here's to getting back to the rhythm. Shoot me an email (librarianjessica at gmail dot com) or comment here or even @ me on Twitter (olinj). I'll be waiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment