Thursday, May 4, 2017

Just for Fun: In Case of Emergency (Cute Therapy)

I talk about this occasionally on Twitter, but I have an entire tag on my Pinboard account that is just cute/funny things: InCaseofEmergency. I've tried to label all the animals, because I don't want there to be any surprises like a snake I think is cute but you're an ophidiophobe. I offer this up because this is a crazy-inducing time in politics, and I think we could all use some gratuitous cuteness today. Here are some of my favorites, but please @ me on Twitter or comment here with others and I'll add them to my files... to my little mental health public service.

If you don't know about the adorableness that is the fossa, time to learn:



Then there's this ridiculously cute creature:
https://library-graffiti.tumblr.com/post/150225890147/trashgnomesanonymous-thenimbus-charmera



A squeaky baby fruit bat (not sure why there's no image here, but the video does work):



And perhaps my favorite of all my saved links, an argumentative ibex:



So how about you? What makes you laugh no matter what? What helps you calm down? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment