Don't have a new guest post to publish this week. As usual, that means me asking if you have something you want to see on the blog or write for the blog... if so, get in touch.
In the meantime, though, I thought I'd remind you all of some of the most popular guest posts I've published:
- In June of this year, I published a post by Lindsay Harmon. Her post gives great advice on solo librarianship.
- Tara Kressler's guest post, published in April, outlines her perspective about managing branch libraries.
- Alison Aldrich wrote about medical librarianship.
- Anyone with an upcoming interview should reread Joe Hardenbrook's post about "Interview Red Flags."
- And the most popular post in the history of my blog (so far) is Eric S. Riley's, "Ten Things I Didn't Learn in Library School."